Tips for Managing
How to deal with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
Currently, there is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. All a family can do is take care of their loved one in the best possible way.
Global strives to help your loved ones maintain their lifestyle as much as possible. Keeping it in a familiar environment helps people who are dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia stay safe.
How we care for clients with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
By focusing on relationships, Global Health services are able to provide personalized care that:
- Keeps your loved one safe at home
- Keep your loved one engaged
- Encourages socialization
- Offers activities to keep the mind active
- Minimizes behavior changes and cognitive problems
- Respects the achievements of the elderly at the start of their life
- Provides support to the family