How to Apply
Once you have found a job you want to apply to, click the Apply button to submit your CV, required documents (listed below) and your application for review.
- Applicants must speak English; bilingualism is considered an asset. Bilingual candidates must be able to follow the instructions given to them, in French and in English.
- Please send us your resume by fax or email.
- Applicants will be asked to provide the following documents when hiring:
- Police check valid for the vulnerable sector which must be recent one year.
- Tuberculosis test which must be recent one year.
- Annual influenza vaccine confirmation.
- Updated CPR certificate.
- For personal support workers, you must attach your PSW certificate.
- Optional: having passed an aptitude test (mask N-95) and any other qualification or certification will be considered an asset.
Global is an employer subscribing to the principle of equal opportunities. While we appreciate all applications received, only those that are considered for an interview will be considered. Please do not phone.
Resumes are kept for a period of six (6) months. If you would like Global not to keep your application, please specify this in your cover letter.