Foot Care Services
Foot care is very important. As we get older our nails become brittle, and our feet lose some of their cushioning. This could create sores and make it harder to walk. Lack of foot care could even cripple an individual by taking away their ability to walk.
Foot care should be at the top of the list when caring for the elderly or for any individual who may have a chronic illness. Proper caring for your feet can alleviate or prevent many problems from occurring.
Foot care services include:
- Nail care
- Evaluating feet and keeping track of how they look
- Instruction on proper foot hygiene
- Watching progress and getting professional help as necessary
To find out more about our foot care call us at 1-800-728-0444
Foot Care Benefits
Since feet are so important we should give them the care they need. Getting the right care for feet can help you or your loved one avoid problems in the future. The benefits of foot care include the following:
- Ability to have an active life
- Better circulation
- Catching problems before they become severe